I don't know why I never thought to do this before. As we traversed the chasms of JoAnne's cancer, there were three remarkable individuals who served as our guides. I have talked about each in the blog, but wouldn't it have been nice to put a face with the names? I struggled with the order in which to post them because all three hold first place in our hearts; different contributions but each equally important. I'll go alphabetically.
Much could be written about these gentlemen and perhaps in the future, I will. JoAnne and I were gifted with the opportunity to ride on their shoulders through difficult times. They possess an uncommon blend of wisdom, compassion, empathy, technical skill and respect for their fellow man. The world is a much better place with these leaders among us. And let us not forget that each represents a team of literally dozens of support staff and colleagues that begin each day with a commitment to the same values and characteristics. They set a very high bar.
Click on their names to learn more about them.
City Church, Minneapolis, MN
Associate Professor
University of Minnesota Hospitals & Clinics
Minneapolis, MN
Chief of Oncology Services
Frauenshuh Cancer Center at Park Nicollet
Minneapolis, MN
Keep the faith



No comments:
Post a Comment